The mission of BSPi is to maintain and enhance the quality of Bridal Shows, for the benefit of exhibitors and the public, to encourage greater responsibility to the community, to increase communications and integrity with exhibitors and fellow producers. To connect, develop resources, and gain inspiration in an environment of mutual support and camaraderie.
CODE OF ETHICS
Each BSPI Member promises and agrees to the following:
- Maintain the highest standard of excellence and professionalism at all times and abide by the BSPI by-laws.
- Practice good business ethics at all times by using only legal and ethical means in all industry activities.
- Practice professional integrity by promising truthful and accurate information in all aspects of professional performance and duties.
- Be accountable, objective and tactful and maintain the highest standard of personal conduct.
- Promote and maintain good business skills by committing to professional growth and knowledge through educational enhancement programs.
- Represent each client fairly and honestly by abiding by what is stated in a clearly written agreement stating all charges for services and products.
- Provide quality service in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Use honest and factual information in all advertising and protect the public against fraud and misleading information.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude in all business relationships performing above the standards acceptable to this industry.
- Operate your business in a manner that is a credit to BSPI and the bridal industry.